Here’s the list of books I’ve read or finished reading in 2015. I may have forgotten a few since I started writing the list in January and then forgot to come back to it til October and then forgot again to add to it until December. The list is what it is… ha ha!
1. Stories I only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
2. The Good Psychopath’s Guide To Success by Andy Mcnabb and Kevin Dutton (So, So Good!… said the good psychopath…)
3. How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying, Lessons From a Life in Comedy by Carol Leifer
4. The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer – Loved it.
5. Yes Please by Amy Poehler – Wonderful as expected.
5. Instant Mom by Nia Vardalos (some of the best writing a memoir I’ve read. I cried a few times. Nia is such a wonderful writer and person.)
6. Self Inflicted Wounds by Aisha Tyler
7. Love Me Forever by Jera Sky (yes I wrote this and I also read it after I completed it!)
8. James Franco’s Brother’s Birthday Party by Brandon Weaver and Jera Sky (yeah yeah… I think it’s hilarious!)
9. Thank You Notes by Jimmy Fallon – Not what I thought it was. Meh. Best one was the driver’s license one. If more of them had been more attached like that I think it would have been funnier.
10. 7 Secrets of the Prolific by Hillary Rettig – Some good info, but also a bit too intense.
11. Your Next Big Thing by Ben Michaelis
12. Where in the Om Am I? by Sara DiVelio
13. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins – Surprised this has been on the bestseller’s list for so long. Didn’t really understand the hubub, it definitely was no Gone Girl. Okay, but very predictable. I was ahead of the story most of the time.
I still didn’t hit my 52 book goal but I did make 10 feature films this year.. give me a break!
1,120 total views, no views today