1,050 total views, no views today
Here’s the list of books I’ve read or finished reading in 2015. I may have forgotten a few since I started writing the list in January and then forgot to come back to it til October and then forgot again to add to it until December. The list is what it is… ha ha!
1. Stories I only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
2. The Good Psychopath’s Guide To Success by Andy Mcnabb and Kevin Dutton (So, So Good!… said the good psychopath…)
3. How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying, Lessons From a Life in Comedy by Carol Leifer
4. The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer – Loved it.
5. Yes Please by Amy Poehler – Wonderful as expected.
5. Instant Mom by Nia Vardalos (some of the best writing a memoir I’ve read. I cried a few times. Nia is such a wonderful writer and person.)
6. Self Inflicted Wounds by Aisha Tyler
7. Love Me Forever by Jera Sky (yes I wrote this and I also read it after I completed it!)
8. James Franco’s Brother’s Birthday Party by Brandon Weaver and Jera Sky (yeah yeah… I think it’s hilarious!)
9. Thank You Notes by Jimmy Fallon – Not what I thought it was. Meh. Best one was the driver’s license one. If more of them had been more attached like that I think it would have been funnier.
10. 7 Secrets of the Prolific by Hillary Rettig – Some good info, but also a bit too intense.
11. Your Next Big Thing by Ben Michaelis
12. Where in the Om Am I? by Sara DiVelio
13. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins – Surprised this has been on the bestseller’s list for so long. Didn’t really understand the hubub, it definitely was no Gone Girl. Okay, but very predictable. I was ahead of the story most of the time.
I still didn’t hit my 52 book goal but I did make 10 feature films this year.. give me a break!
1,240 total views, no views today
A pretty interesting read if you are considering minimalism!
Prepare for your jaw to drop on some shattering statistics.
Here are 21 surprising statistics about our clutter that help us understand how big of a problem our accumulation of stuff has become.
1,315 total views, 5 views today
If there has been anything lingering in your brain the past, day, month or year, today just ask yourself:
What Would Happen If You Did?
Now go and do it or let it go and your life will be changed because you took action and made a decision.
1,005 total views, no views today
Watched all of these plus more today. Best of what I watched.
1,085 total views, no views today
Lesson learned: Be brave, fearless and creative. Your works are gifts to the world. #thewarofArt #books #reading #inspiring #inspiration #bookchallenge #abookaday #learn #grow #change #chaseyourdreams
1,205 total views, no views today
Spurcycle Bike Grip Rings Review
I looked all over the place trying to find close ups of these things and seeing some real footage of them. I couldn’t find it, so I bought some and made a video myself!
I’m a beginner to bicycle stuff (besides riding them as a kid), but now it’s my form of transportation, so I’m learning too.
They’re a good amount of squishy and feel far superior to the grips that were on my bike.
Also super TIP that will save you a ton of time taking off grips and putting them on, use rubbing alcohol generously. It drys super fast but helps slip those bad boys on quick!
*** All in all: I would definitely recommend them!***
Get yours here: Spurcycle
1,370 total views, no views today