How I Booked 2 National Commercials Back to Back
If you don’t watch the very long 23 minute video you won’t know what the hell I’m talking about because I didn’t really write it down in the blog…I didn’t have the energy, Below is really just links to resources.
This video is my telling just about everything I could think of, there’s links below for reference and such.
Booking my first national commercial
My name is Jera Sky and here I will shed all my vulnerability and give you all my secrets that took years for me to compile and figure out. There’s probably some stuff I forgot, but this is definitely the majority of it. There’s also the people in your life you’re surrounding yourself with, if they’re not positive or helping to build you up they’re probably bringing you down. Also I don’t know everything, but I do know enough to book a national commercial. 🙂
After booking my 2nd national commercial!
Take every opportunity and give it 100%. Say yes, be open, learn how and when to say no. Face your fear, do more things that are scary, grow, learn read, become an amazing person. DO DO DO MORE!
Links to everything useful:
My Commercial agent:
Melissa at Minc Talent
Hair by MateoJon!
My amazing Hair Guy – MateoJon:
My Headshot Photographer and Friend, Melina Paez:
Get your financials in order with Suze Orman’s advice. You Absolutely have to get yourself DEBT FREE as soon as possible, its a freedom that doesn’t make sense until you experience it, having been in debt before. You are going to have to sacrifice so much to do this, well I guess depending on how in debt you are, but responsibility and logging your daily spending is key. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON, it adds up way faster than you think.:
Learn about couponing, if you can find a site that specializes out of your state, that’s the best to follow since prices and coupons can be regional. I only print coupons from the web, no newspaper and I still save a ton of money!
get these apps for rebates at your favorite stores!
Discount Gift Cards:
Frequent Flyer Blogs, learn how to do this but only after you’ve gotten yourself out of debt, otherwise you run the risk of putting yourself in a worse position:
Stand up Comedy:
Know when to accept defeat and file for bankruptcy, you just don’t know how to manage your money, so you need to work on that.
My bankruptcy lawyer:
More from me:
My boyfriend, Brandon Weaver, is an actor too:
Books I’ve read the past few years, (partial) just means I’m in the middle of it and haven’t finished it yet:
1. In flight by R. K. Lilley
2. Mile High up in the air book 2 by R. K. Lilley
3. Up to Me by M Leighton
4. Talking with My Mouth Full by Gail Simmons
5. Tough shit by Kevin Smith
Me and Kevin Smith!
6. The Nerdist by Chris Hardwick
7. The Tao of Show Business by Dallas Tracers
8. Peter Criss: Makeup to Breakup. My life in and out of KISS
9. Why now is the time to crush it! Cash in on your passion by Gary Vaynerchuck
10. Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson
11. The Hangmans Daughter by Oliver Potsch (not all, couldn’t get into it)
12. How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis (i had a lady laugh at me for reading this and tried to make me feel bad about it, showed her! )
13. No Regrets by Ace Frehley
14. My Mother Was Nuts by Penny Marshall
15. UNlabel byMarc Ecko
16. Just A Geek by Wil Wheaton
17. The Long Hard Road Out of Hell by Marilyn Manson
18. Seven Deadly Sins by Corey Taylor
19.Entwined With You by Sylvia Day
20. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe (50%)
21. Blink by Malcom Gladwell
22. Bonkers by Jennifer Saunders (33%)
23 Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx
24. Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
25. David and Goliath by Malcom Gladwell
26. Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch
27. The 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
28. Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
29. What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell
30. The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell
31. Girl Walks Into A Bar by Rachel Dratch
32. Guts by Kristen Johnston
33. Attempting Normal by Marc Maron
34. Coreyography by Corey Feldman
35. Melissa explains it all by Melissa Joan Hart
36. Is it just me? By Miranda Hart
37. Bonkers by Jennifer Saunders (at 58% now)
38. One more thing by BJ Novak (partial)
39. Divergent by (partial)
40. Breakfast at Tiffany ‘s by Truman Capote (partial)
41. Instant Mom by Nia Vardalos (partial)
Me and Nia Vardalos!
42. Write and sell your damn book by Paul Jarvis (partial)
43. Everything I Know by Paul Jarvis
44. Strip off your Fear by Betsy Talbott
45. Actors trade secrets by Ericka Hoo
46. My life as a white trash zombie by Diana Rowland
47. Even white trash zombies get the blues by Diana Rowland (partial)
48. Zen and the Art of Happiness by Chris Prentiss
19. Mental Training for Skydiving and Life by John DeRosalia
50-52. 50 Shades of grey trilogy by EL James
53-58 Twilight series (yes i found the midnight sun draft too) by Stephenie Meyer
There’s more too, but I forget to write stuff down and if I don’t it’s long gone from the list!
Best of luck on your journey!
All my love,
3,582 total views, no views today